Anti-Slavery and Human Trafficking
Modern slavery is an abhorrent crime and a violation of basic human rights. It is a complex, global issue, which takes many forms and includes human trafficking, forced labour and servitude. MDB Service Consulting have a zero-tolerance approach to modern slavery in our organisation and our supply chains.
MDB Service Consulting strictly prohibits the use of modern slavery and human trafficking in our operations and supply chain. We have and will continue to be committed to implementing systems and controls aimed at ensuring that modern slavery is not taking place anywhere within our organisation or in any of our supply chains. We expect that our suppliers will hold their own suppliers to the same high standards.
If you would like further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
MDB seeks excellence in every aspect of our business and is committed to minimising the environmental impacts of our business operations.
Our policy is to reduce the impact of the firm’s operations on the environment. The goal is to promote sustainability and environmental awareness at all levels of the firm by:
- Complying with all applicable environmental legislation and sustainability commitments
- Preventing pollution and reducing consumption of resources through waste management and promote waste minimisation re-use, recovery and recycling, as appropriate
- Incorporating energy efficiency measures into the firm’s facilities and promoting efficient energy use in all areas of business activity
- Promoting and continuing to invest in technologies that provide alternatives to business travel
We will ensure this policy is implemented throughout our operations by:
- Adopting procurement awareness which takes into account the environmental impact of products and services and supports the purchase of sustainable products
- Ensure our staff are aware of the environmental impacts of their work activities and encourage them through awareness and training to minimise those impacts
- Providing the management and resources necessary
- Periodically reviewing environmental issues at the highest level within our organisation
- Reviewing the policy and its effectiveness on an annual basis
Signed: Mike Braithwaite, Managing Director